Philanthropic organizations are called upon today to lead the civic sector in becoming future-ready—to go beyond piecemeal and incremental solutions and catalyze systemic changes. This requires boldly imagining new possibilities, generating insights, understanding larger trends, and creating action pathways to achieve desired futures. Diffusing the literacy of foresight and futures thinking widely in the philanthropic sector and within individual organizations is necessary for creating a future-ready civic society.
IFTF delivers time-tested, practical, highly engaging foresight learning experiences. For over five decades, our staff has worked with leaders in the private, public, and non-profit sectors to help build future-ready organizations and communities. Our engagements employ innovative techniques such as alternative scenarios, horizon scanning, ethnographic foresight, ten-year forecasts, and artifacts from the future. IFTF has channeled our expertise with these foresight methodologies into highly engaging trainings, to ground you in comprehensive foresight techniques and level up your strategic and creative toolkit.
Foresight is a skill. Learn it from the experts.
- Learn how to create impact with IFTF’s Strategic Foresight Cycle
- Develop more confidence and agility for managing uncertainty
- Learn how to convene and lead stakeholder conversations about possible futures, insights, and actions
- Become a part of a vibrant community of foresight practitioners from philanthropy
- Practice a robust set of tools and methodologies to create awe-inspiring organizational and sector strategies