The IFTF Blog
Keeping with Institute for the Future's commitment to share our research with public, throughout 2010 this blog has explored our forecasts and impacts of the future of lightweight innovation. Each section of the report introduces signals and trends from the world around us that showcase how lightweight innovation models are evolving.
- Lightweight Innovation: Guidelines for Reinvention (Part 1)
- Recognizing Lightweight Innovation: Key Characteristics and Technology Drivers
- Financial Lightweight Innovation: Thomson Reuters and the StreetApps Challenge
- Moving Beyond Open Innovation
- Idea Management + Prediction Markets = Lightweight Innovation
- Lightweight Innovation: ShopKeep Upends Retail IT With Could Services
- The Strategic Challenge: Innovating the Process of Innovation
- The Humanities Gaming Institute: A Model for Lightweight Innovation in Highly
- Traditional Organizations?
- Venture Capital and Lightweight Innovation: The Growing Gap
- Microsoft: Not Lightweight Innovator
- Spaces of Lightweight Innovation: What Can Companies Learn from Coworking?
- How New Models for Building the Web Will Reshape Innovation