The IFTF Blog
Explore the World of Superstruct
Superstruct was a massively multiplayer forecasting game, created by the Institute for the Future, and played by more than 7000 citizen future-forecasters from September - November 2008.
Although the game is no longer live, you can still learn about superstructing and explore some of our archived game content:
- Visit the Superstruct game archive
- Read the game-launching story: Humans have 23 years to go
- Look through the Superstruct Handbook: Reorganizing for the 21st Century
- Learn tips for Superstructing: You Know You're Superstructing When...
- Download the game results (incorporated into the 2009 Ten-Year Forecast research materials): Superstructing the Next Decade
- Explore the Superstruct wiki: The Whole Superstruct Catalog
- Watch the Superstruct videos about GEAS: Global Extinction Awareness System