The IFTF Blog
More than 6,700 microforecasts about the future of governance!
Over 26 hours, 516 players contributed 6,762 microforecasts about the future of governance in the Connected Citizens Foresight Engine game.
Thanks to all of you social inventors out there for giving of your time & ideas!
The central question we explored was:
What if, together, we could imagine hundreds of civic innovations to improve our communities between 2013 and 2023?
Special congrats to all who made the Leaderboard, especially our top 5:
- eD_Nort, a Seattle Engineer,
- Adel an Advisor from Dubai,
- mackenziedickson and Gradiloquentme, students from Houston, Texas, USA and Christchurch, NZ, respectively, and
- capt_stargazer, who also hails from Dubai.
Stay tuned for other final results!
For More About this Project
- Crowdsourcing the Future of Citizenship (Fast Company Co.Exist)
- Connected Citizens: Filling in the Cracks in a Shrinking Public Sector
- Play a forecasting game about the future of civic engagement (Boing Boing)
Upcoming Foresight Engine Games?
Want to stay in the loop with Institute for the Future and our future Foresight Engine games? Follow us @IFTF.